The Classic Sofa
It is a well-known thing that the sofa is the protagonist of each living room in classic style. The choice of the stuffing has a particular importance. Among different variants of furniture for a living room in classic style, the sofa Classic B is no doubt one of the most elegant.
Just look at the back of the particular shape of wave, the great arms seem curved towards the inside. The centre set, very particular so elegant and refined, adapts without any difficulties to each environment.
Moreover, the sofa is carved and gilt wood is used, it is rich in carvings with black and gold finish. The gold is one of the recurrent elements of this living room in classic style:
Your living room is a very important space. It is here that your family spends the most time together and also where most of your guests will be entertained. Hence, choosing furniture that creates a pleasant, welcoming appearance as well as withstands the wear and tear of everyday life is paramount to designing a living room that is both attractive and functional.
You can start by Picking Pieces
- Start with the basics. Most living rooms contain a sofa, armchair, side table, and coffee table. Look for these basic elements before adding extra pieces such as ottomans and additional tables.
- Buy investment pieces. Look for solid furniture with sturdy wood frames and sinuous steel springs. High-quality pieces may cost a little more, but they tend to hold up better and last longer
- Look for high-quality, stain-resistant fabrics. Luxurious, high-quality materials will keep you feeling more comfortable and tend to last longer than cheaper fabrics. Stain-resistant fabrics are especially useful if you have young children, but they might still be a good idea even if you only plan on using the space for guests since spills and stains can happen to anyone.
- Look for cushions made of wrapped foam. Foam is comfortable and durable. Some cushions may be filled with down, but down usually breaks and wears quickly.
- Test the strength of the frame. Lift one leg of the piece about six inches (15 centimeters) off the floor. If the adjacent leg has not risen as well, the frame is too flexible and too flimsy.
More on this article in our next post, watch out for picking a living room furniture (part 2) on www.louisvalentino.net/blog
New stock available. …. It’s the top-notch SEMI ANTIQUE SOFA in an electrifying turquoise blue. .
This sofa aids ample communication due to it’s extra luxurious nature which makes conversation more sensible. It exudes class and maturity of the highest level. .
Limited stock available!
Check our bio for more enquiries, purchase and delivery. .