As the ultimate tropical bathing experience, steam showers come with many perks. Eco-friendliness is just one of these benefits. There are also numerous health benefits, plus there is that touch of extravagance that makes the home more attractive to both its residents and potential buyers. Here are a few of the reasons why homeowners are asking about these fixtures:
Steam is well known to help clear stuffy nasal passages, making a steam shower the perfect way to clear congested sinuses — a major plus for chronic allergy sufferers.
- Steam showers are a great way to wind down after exercise. The warmth helps to open capillaries, which allows blood to flow. This removes the metabolic waste that builds up in muscles, causing muscle soreness.
- A steam shower can also help improve circulation. Just as steam helps to open capillaries, it can widen other blood vessels, as well. This can have a blood pressure-lowering effect.
- Steam is good for your skin. Warming skin in this way opens pores, which allows perspiration to run freely. This, in turn, helps to clear pores and reduce the occurrence of blackheads and pimples.
- This is also a great pre-shave treatment because the warmth and moisture can help shed dead skin and soften hair follicles, which can reduce the likelihood of razor burn.
- More and more, homebuyers are looking for high-end touches in the homes that they are purchasing. Spa bathrooms are particularly popular, which means the addition of a steam shower increases the home’s overall value.
- Most importantly, steam showers are relaxing. If you are looking at ways to manage stress, spending some time in a steam shower before bed is a great way to soothe away the mental and physical stresses of the day. People who use steam showers report that not only does the steam itself help to relax them, but afterward, they tend to sleep more soundly — something that isn’t always an easy feat in today’s high-paced world.
Why get a steam shower from Louis Valentino?
In addition to the benefits listed above, there are other reasons why homeowners are asking about steam showers. A day at the spa means extra expense as well as travel time, which makes the spa experience much less accessible for the average person. By bringing elements of the spa into the home, busy homeowners are better able to find time for the spa experience and save money. A steam shower is a one-time investment compared to day passes or membership fees at a spa.
Steam showers, in particular, are getting a lot of attention because unlike the sauna or steam room, these units are smaller. Instead of devoting an entire room to the fixture, a steam shower takes only about as much space as a large walk-in shower. Because steam showers are smaller, this also means that there is less cleaning and maintenance for the homeowner.
For the minimal investment of a steam shower, the homeowner will be able to enjoy all the benefits of a spay day within his or her own home. The many benefits of steam showers make it easy to see why these fixtures are starting to become a priority among homeowners and potential buyers.
To get the best steam showers installed in your home, call louis valentino on 08175554806 today.